The farm takes its name from medieval times where a Glebe was land used to support a parish priest. Time moves on and in 1953 Denis and Ina Lomas bought the farm and ran it as a dairy farm rearing the Glebedale pedigree herds which became well known throughout the country.
In 2005 Robert & Lesley became the second generation of Lomas’s to run the farm and dairy herd. Following the sale of the herds diversification has been the key beginning with the opening of caravan storage facilities and the growing of miscanthus grass.
At Glebe Farm there is something for everyone – whether it is to stock up on supplies, enjoy a coffee and a tasty treat, feed the animals, get some retail therapy or just enjoy a family day out. All this with free entry!